000_8261A

Wien die Stadt der Kunst

DSC_002911
IFJ-3
loggo PJS
DSC_5836

Eine Ansicht von Wien

Sakhra_palestinian-FlagsB1

قبة الصخرة المشرفة في القدس المحتلة

Arabic / عربي

Egypt-3

اخبار الجالية المصرية

أخبار الجالية السورية

تقارير وكتاب

000_8696b_edited-1

Advertising ? Werbung ? Click on the picture below / Klicken Sie auf das Bild unten. kawther [dot] salam [at] gmail [dot] com

Health & Medicine

Help: Don’t Let Israel Get Away with Gaza Massacre

Children of Jodeh Family

Children of Jodeh Family in Gaza

Today is fiftieth one day of Israel’s attack on the Gaza Strip and it appears that a long-term ceasefire was achieved by the help of Egypt. The devastation in Gaza is staggering. More than 2140 Palestinians killed, at least 70 percent civilians. Nearly 500 children massacred.

More than 11 thousand Palestinians were injured among them 25% have permanent disabilities for life. 10 thousand houses were full destroyed and about 40 thousand houses were partially and more than one-fourth of Gaza’s population, most of whom are refugees ethnically cleansed from their homes by Israel in 1948, turned into internally displaced persons.

How has the United States responded to these horrors? Secretary of State John Kerry called Israel’s actions “appropriate and legitimate.” Congress voted to send more money for weapons to Israel and passed resolutions backing it. And the Obama administration delivered more jet fuel, more artillery and more grenade rounds.

Enough is enough. We need to send one coordinated message to the White House in massive numbers: Hold Israel Accountable!

Today we’re launching this campaign with member groups American Muslims for Palestine and Code Pink: Women for Peace, along with our friends at Roots Action.

Please help us generate 25,000 signatures calling on the Obama administration to end military aid and weapons transfers to Israel, stop blocking international efforts to hold Israel accountable for its war crimes and to end Israel’s blockade, its military occupation, and its apartheid policies toward Palestinians.

Please take a minute right now to sign this petition. Help us reach our goal of 25,000 signatures so that we can deliver this message loudly and clearly. 

Austria Sends Humanitarian Care For Iraq

Klug- Gerald1After the Federal Government has decided 1 Million Euros as an emergency relief from the foreign disasters fund for UN in Northern Iraq few days ago, the government puts an additional initiative with a common relief operation of foreign ministry and ministry of defense. Besides, it concerns auxiliary parcels of the Red Cross to the value of 150,000 Euros which are financed by the Austrian Development Agency settled in the foreign ministry.

The transport machine of the military will bring the auxiliary goods on Thursday to Leipzig. From there she will transport the German armed forces together with other auxiliary goods further in the crisis area.

The distribution on site occurs through Austrian message employees in cooperation with local places, the foreign ministry stands in addition in contact with the Kurdish guidance on site. The parcels contain a medical first care.

100,000 people can be first-supplied by this auxiliary mission during 3 months medically. Sebastian Kurz, Minster for Foreign Affairs said: Austria performs since end of the last week as one of the first lands in the humanitarian crisis in Northern Iraq his contribution. Here we look away not, but act what we can do. Hundred thousands of people are on the run before the fighters of a cruel terrorist organization. Austria does not close his eyes, Austria helps. ‘

Defense Minister Gerald Klug said: “In an emergency situation, as it rules nowadays in Iraq, help must happen as quickly as possible and specifically. In a common strength strain of the Federal Government it is to be put to us successfully here quickly a sign of the solidarity. With financial help and goods for the medical first care we want to try to relieve the grief of the affected persons in Iraq.”

Austria's Vice Chancellor and Finance Minister Resigns

Spindel-1Vienna – Michael Spindelegger, ÖVP Chairman, Austria’s vice Chancellor and Finance Minister has announced he is stepping down from all political functions during a press conference citing criticism from his own political party over his refusal to accelerate tax reform plans.

Spindelegger said at the press conference that he is giving up his function as head of the conservative People’s Party, the junior government coalition partner of the Social Democrats. Now the ÖVP must occupy the newly freed up positions.

He said that reducing taxes for the average wage-earner now would come at the cost of new government debt or increasing other forms of taxation. He told reporters that he opposes both scenarios.

Spindelegger became vice chancellor three years ago and was appointed finance minister last year.

Chancellor Werner Faymman said: “We have set as a federal government in the budget stability, the question of the structural deficit and around the banking system, many measures that have brought Austria on a course of stability. It must be saved and relieved at the same time. Despite the forecasts of economic growth must be invested. we want to strengthen key areas such as health, research and education.”

He added that his cabinet will do everything that Austria continues to go on the course of stability with the necessary reforms. In terms of tax relief, Faymann reiterated the position of the Social Democratic Party that it needs two pillars of financing: savings and new revenues (eg millionaire tax). On the agreed timetable for a tax cut, which takes effect in 2015, is held.

ÖVP-Chef Spindelegger zurückgetreten

000_4777Michael Spindelegger – ÖVP-Obmann, Vizekanzler und Finanzminister – hat heute im Zuge einer Pressekonferenz seinen Rücktritt von allen politischen Funktionen bekanntgegeben. Nun muss die ÖVP die dadurch freiwerdenden Positionen neu besetzen.

Heute Abend tagt dazu der ÖVP-Vorstand. Im Pressefoyer nach dem Ministerrat dankte Bundeskanzler Werner Faymann Spindelegger für die Zusammenarbeit in wirtschaftlich so schwierigen Zeiten.

Den Fortbestand der Regierung sieht Faymann durch den Rücktritt Spindeleggers aber nicht in Gefahr. Der Kanzler werde “alles unternehmen, dass Österreich auch weiterhin den eingeschlagenen Kurs der Stabilität mit den nötigen Reformen geht”.

In Sachen Steuerentlastung bekräftigte Faymann den Standpunkt der SPÖ, dass es zwei Pfeiler zur Finanzierung brauche: Sparen und neue Einnahmen (z.B. Millionärsabgabe). Am vereinbarten Zeitplan für eine Steuersenkung, die 2015 wirksam wird, wird festgehalten.

Bundeskanzler Werner Faymann sagte in Pressekonferenz: “Ich möchte mich bei Michael Spindelegger für die Zusammenarbeit in einer schwierigen Zeit bedanken. Wir haben das Land gut durch die Wirtschafskrise geführt und immer ehrlich betont, dass die Krise noch nicht vorbei ist”.

Nach dem Ministerrat Sitzung Faymman sagte: “Wir haben als Bundesregierung bei der Budgetstabilität, bei der Frage des strukturellen Defizits und rund um das Bankenwesen viele Maßnahmen gesetzt, die Österreich auf einen Kurs der Stabilität gebracht haben”.

Es muss gleichzeitig gespart und entlastet werden. Trotz der Prognosen des Wirtschaftswachstums muss investiert werden. Wir wollen wichtige Bereiche wie Gesundheit, Forschung und Bildung stärken”, so Faymann.

Bundeskanzler Faymann: Gemeinsam für ein friedliches Miteinander der Religionen

DSC_3338

Dialog mit Vertretern der anerkannten Glaubensgemeinschaften Österreichs

في إطار تعزير الحوار بين الأديان, لقاء موسع ومأدبة عشاء تقام في مقر المستشارية

DSC_3416Beim diesjährigen Abendessen nach einem Monat des Endes des Ramadan von Bundeskanzler Werner Faymann war in den Ansprachen klar zu hören, dass in Österreich einen interreligiösen Dialog pflegen.

Dem Anlass haben ca. 300 Gäste aus Politik und Religion beigewohnt, u.A. Vertreter der Katholischen, Evangelischen und Koptischen Kirchen, der Sunni und der Shai Gemeinden des Islam, und es war sogar auch ein rabbiner anwesend. Die Gäste wurden um runde Tische platziert, die in schlichter wie schöner Manier.

Das Abendessen wurde zwei Tage nach dem rassistischen Angriff gegen zwei moslemische Frau in Wien gehalten. Ein Mann hat die Kopftuchträgerin, die einen Gehstock benötigt, in Wien-Favoriten zu Boden getreten. Auch eine zweite Frau wurde attackiert.

Aus der Rede von Bundeskanzler Faymann nach den Gesprächen mit den obersten Vertretern der in Österreich anerkannten Kirchen und Religionsgemeinschaften im Bundeskanzleramt: “Es ist keine Selbstverständlichkeit und ich bin stolz darauf, dass wir in Österreich einen interreligiösen Dialog pflegen. Dieser Dialog ist geprägt von einer guten, engen und respektvollen Zusammenarbeit der Glaubensgemeinschaften”.

“Gerade in Zeiten, die weltweit von radikalen Tendenzen, Terrorismus und Gewaltbereitschaft geprägt sind, sind wir einmal mehr dazu aufgerufen, das Gemeinsame vor das Trennende zu stellen”, so Faymann.

DSC_3497Es sei Aufgabe der Politik, Menschen und unterschiedliche Gruppierungen zusammenzuführen und nicht gegeneinander aufzuhetzen. “Der heutige Dialog ist ein Anstoß für weitere Aktivitäten, um gegen Verhetzung und Abgrenzung vorzugehen und die Zusammenarbeit in den Mittelpunkt zu rücken”, so der Kanzler.

Der Vorsitzende der Katholischen Bischofskonferenz, Kardinal Christoph Schönborn, betonte ebenfalls das gelebte Miteinander der Glaubensgemeinschaften in Österreich. “Wir dürfen keine Diskriminierung von religiösen Überzeugungen in unserem Land zulassen. Das ist eine Aufgabe, an der wir alle gemeinsam arbeiten müssen”, so Kardinal Schönborn.

Der Bundeskanzler dankte abschließend allen Religionsvertretern für ihre Bereitschaft zum Dialog und zur weiterhin engen Zusammenarbeit: “Gegen die Spirale der Gewalt und Ausgrenzung können wir nur gemeinsam erfolgreich sein. Ich bedanke mich bei allen, die sich mit vereinten Kräften für eine friedliches Zusammenleben einsetzen wollen”, so Faymann abschließend.

Zum Religionsdialog im Bundeskanzleramt hatte Faymann gemeinsam mit Kultusminister Josef Ostermayer geladen. Unter den teilnehmenden Vertretern der in Österreich anerkannten Glaubensgemeinschaften waren neben dem Vorsitzenden der Katholischen Bischofskonferenz Österreichs auch DI. Omar Al-Rawi, Vorsitzender des Unvereinbarkeitsausschusses im Wiener Gemeinderat und Gemeinderat der Stadt Wien, der Präsident der Israelitischen Kultusgemeinde Wien, Oskar Deutsch, sowie Oberrabbiner Paul Chaim Eisenberg, der Landessuperintendent der Evangelischen Kirche H. B. in Österreich, Thomas Hennefeld, und in Vertretung von Präsident Fuat Sanaç von der Islamischen Glaubensgemeinschaft Österreichs.

DSC_3329Auszüge aus der Rede von DI Al-Rawi: Social Gohesion – sozialer Zusammenhalt ist das um und auf einerGesellschaft, die im 21. Jahrhundert immer vielfältiger und divers sein wird und bereits ist.

Social Cohesion – sozialer Zusammenhalt ist das um und auf einerGesellschaft, die im 21. Jahrhundert immer vielfältiger und divers sein wird und bereits ist.

Solidarität: Nur eine solidarische Gesellschaft sichert diesen sozialen Zusammenhalt. Wo Ungerechtigkeiten ausgeglichen werden. Wo der Stärkere dem Schwächeren unter die Arme greift. Wo man nicht nur das Miteinander sondern das Füreinander praktizieren muss.

Gemeinsamkeiten suchen und auf diese setzen. Über divergierende Dinge reden und versuchen zu reflektieren. Den anderen versuchen zu verstehen.

Freundschaft und nicht Feindschaft. Wir sind Partner und keine Gegner. Wir sind auch keine Konkurrenten. Wir wetteifern um die guten Sachen und um die Werte. (Wenn du möchtest passt hier Koran 5:48: „Wetteifern in guten Werken“, habe es unten auf Deutsch hineinkopiert, ist die Stelle, die Lessing zur Ringparabel inspirierte – du weißt dieses Theaterstück „Nathan der Weise“, das für den Toleranzgedanken steht) In dem versucht wird sich durch eigene Leistung positiv einzubringen  und nicht durch das Zeigen mit erhobenem Finger auf den anderen.

Stets das Gespräch suchen und den Dialog führen. Miteinander reden. Voneinander und nicht übereinander hören.

Selbstkritisch bleiben und sich auch selbst hinterfragen. Und mehr Empathie für den anderen auch empfinden.

Doppelstandards nicht nur beim anderen suchen und finden. Sondern auch bei sich selbst.

Niemals auf einem Auge blind sein, wenn es die eigene Gruppe oder Anhänger betrifft.

Evaluierung von eigenen Aussagen, Initiativen und Aktionen nicht nur im Bezug auf ihre Durchführung und Effektivität, sondern auch wie sie bei den andern ankommt bzw. verstanden und empfunden wird.

Continue reading: Bundeskanzler Faymann: Gemeinsam für ein friedliches Miteinander der Religionen

Bundeskanzler Faymann lädt zu Religionsdialog

DSC_4487Bundeskanzler Werner Faymann und Kultusminister Josef Ostermayer empfangen die Oberhäupter der in Österreich anerkannten Kirchen und Religionsgemeinschafen zum Religionsdialog im Bundeskanzleramt.

“Friedliches Miteinander der Religionen in Österreich ist uns ein großes Anliegen”. 

Wien (OTS) – Bundeskanzler Werner Faymann und Kultusminister Josef Ostermayer laden für den 25. August 2014 die obersten Vertreter der Katholischen Bischofskonferenz, der Israelitischen Kultusgemeinde, der Islamischen Glaubensgemeinschaft sowie die anderen Oberhäupter der in Österreich anerkannten Kirchen und Religionsgemeinschaften zum Dialog ins Bundeskanzleramt ein.

Im Anschluss daran sind Pressestatements von Bundeskanzler Werner Faymann und dem Vorsitzenden der Katholischen Bischofskonferenz Österreichs, Kardinal Dr. Christoph Schönborn geplant.

Zionist Forces Use Palestinian Child As Human Shield in Gaza

humanshield.profile.21august2014Ramallah, Defence for Children International Palestine – Israeli soldiers repeatedly used Ahmad Abu Raida, 17, as a human shield for five days while he was held hostage during Israel’s ground invasion of the Gaza Strip.

Ahmad, from Khuza’a, near the southern Gaza town of Khan Younis, was just 16 years old when he was taken from his family on July 23. He was forced at gunpoint to search for tunnels for five days, during which time he was interrogated, verbally and physically abused, and deprived of food and sleep. Ahmad told DCI-Palestine in a sworn testimony that Israeli soldiers attempted both to extract information from him regarding Hamas members, and recruit him as an informant, before releasing him on July 27.

“The Israeli military has consistently accused Hamas of using civilians – particularly children – as human shields, but this incident represents a clear case of their soldiers forcing a child to directly assist in military operations,” said Rifat Kassis, executive director of DCI-Palestine. “Israeli officials make generalized accusations while Israeli soldiers engage in conduct that amounts to war crimes.”

Ahmad’s ordeal began on July 21, when Israeli tanks entered Khuza’a, a town where Israeli forces allegedly committed war crimes during the the ground invasion of the Gaza Strip. After two days of hiding at home, Ahmad’s family and neighbors attempted to flee intense artillery fire. As they tried to leave, however, Israeli soldiers assembled civilians, separating young men from others.

Ahmad was singled out, detained with his hands tied behind his back, and kicked and insulted by a soldier. His family was released, but lost sight of him as they fled the area.

In the days that followed, despite not being associated with Hamas, Ahmad was interrogated about his political affiliation and the location of Hamas tunnels. He managed to sleep for just two hours on the first night, sitting in a chair with his hands tied behind him. Every day he was made to search for tunnels, including at one point digging under the afternoon sun.

Speaking to DCI-Palestine, Ahmad said, “[The Captain and the soldiers] were walking behind me, with their rifles pointed at me. “Get in and see if there are tunnels or not,” [the Captain] ordered me. They made me search all the rooms for tunnels. Whenever I told them there were no tunnels, they would take me out and search the room themselves.”

Continue reading: Zionist Forces Use Palestinian Child As Human Shield in Gaza

Videos of US Terrorist Jews Throwing Stones at Palestinians

The videosw below were published by B’Tselem for Human rights.
On 16 August 2014, after 6:00 P.M., Video of israeli zionist settlers, USA citizen who occupied the heart of city of Hebron where 200000 Palestinians live in the occupied West Bank are throwing stones at Palestinians. The terrorists American jews stop behind the so-called “Beit Hadassah” colony in Hebron to throw stones at Palestinians.

The settlers were throwing stones from a spot near a military guard post, yet the soldiers stationed there did nothing to stop them. Nonetheless, the soldiers used crowd control measures against the Palestinians who were throwing stones, and even detained two, one of them a boy.

egk04

Anat Cohen

Women that appear in the first film throwing stones at the Palestinian homes is Anat Cohen.
Cohen lives at the so-called Beit Hadassa squatter colony together with her husband Ronen Cohen and her (estimated 14) children. The house belongs to the Palestinian owner Mr. Abu Ribhi Dies who was thrown out of his house together with many Palestinian neighboring families in 1975 by the force after a military order supporting the theft of this house by Cohen and her associates was issued. This house was turned in 1979 into the jewish squatter colony “Beit Hadassa”. The garage of this house was later razed together with 12 palestinian shops to the ground, and is now used by colonists as animal zoo and garage.

Cohen is an assistant of the terrorist and murderer Rabbi Moshe Levinger from the “Gush Emunim” terror organization, who together with his wife were the first jewish squatters in the center of Hebron after they rented themselves into a hotel representing themselves as Swiss tourists. Levinger later founded the jewish terror movement “Gush Emunim”, moved to Kiryat Arba and later to Beit Hadassa and now occupies the Palestinian vegetable market, which was turned in 1980 into the so-called Avraham Avinu settlement.

The children of Cohen are members of the Kach / New Kach jewish terrorist group and are also acquainted to the “Gush Emunim”, “Jewish Underground”, “Roads Security Committee” which have been involved in many attacks on Palestinians and their property in Hebron and the nearby villages. Continue reading: Videos of US Terrorist Jews Throwing Stones at Palestinians

Add to Netvibes Creative Commons License