The Daily Life of Kawther Salam

  ..: Remembering a Daughter of Terrorists :..
September 8, 2007
NEW: This Article is also been posted at my Blog !
(go there to comment)

-> Home (more articles)
(click on pictures for a bigger version)

Hundreds of Palestinian children, among them many unborn foetuses, were murdered by the IDF war criminals in the Palestinian cities in the West Bank. The horrible ways how they were killed, their names, never call the attention of the international community. On the other hand, any death of a Jewish settler or of one of the criminal IDF soldiers agitates the international community, even causing the White House to release statements. Six years and a half after the murder of the Jewish child Shalhevet Tehiya Pass, 10 months old, in Hebron, the world still remembers her story as a tragic and deplorable terror action.

Shelhevet Pass Shalhevet (or Shelhevet, what means fire or flame in Hebrew) Tehiya Pass was the daughter of the terrorist Itzik David Pass a.k.a. Yitzkhak Pass, and his wife Oriyah. Itzik Pass is a member of the Kahanist American-Israeli splinter groups, the "Jewish Underground" and the "Committee for the Defense of the Roads"; he and his brother-in-law Matityahu Shvu and their terrorist partner Shahar Dvir, were involved in the massacre of Ithna near Tarkumiya village, north-west of Hebron.


Some of the victims of the Ithna massacre perpetrated by Itzik Pass. The Ithna Massacre

On July 19, 2001, Itzik Pass and his terrorist accomplices, among them his brother-in-law Matityahu Shvu, massacred the Palestinian Al-Tmeizi family on their way back home after celebrating a family marriage nearby. The terrorists murdered the groom, Muhammad Salameh Al-Tmeizi, aged 20, Muhammad Hilmi Al-Tmeizi, aged 22, and the infant Dia'a Marwan Al- Tmeizi; they injured seriously other members of the same family: the bride Mai Najeeb Al-Tmeizi, aged 16, Samar Sa'adi Al-Tmeizi, aged 22, and the infant Rawan Wael Al-Tmeizi of four months.

The parents of Shelhevet, Itzik/Yitzhak and Oriyah Pass.Itzik (or Yitzhak) Pass and his wife Oriyah live in the stolen Dubboyer settlement (Beit Hadassa) in Al-Shuhada. The family of Oriyah lived in the Abraham Avino settlement near the vegetable market. I know both Itzik and Oriyah, the terrorist couple, as well as their relatives. Itzik Pass attacked me several times while doing my work as a journalist in my homeland, the old city of Hebron. I also witnessed him attacking other people. Oriyah is constantly involved in harassing Palestinians and breaking in and looting shops and houses of Palestinians.

Abu Seneneh Hill in Hebron. The terrorists erected a monument over the ruins of the old palace, which can be seen.The Abu Seneneh Hill in Hebron

After the Israeli redeployment from Hebron, the vegetable market and the Abu Seneneh hill became targets of the Jewish settlers from Kahanist terror groups who now occupy the vegetable market near the Abraham Avino settlement. The terrorist groups had called upon the military headquarters to "retake" Abu Seneneh several times. The hill became a dream of the terrorist settlers. In July 1998, the Jewish terrorists, lead by Itzik Pass, Baruch Marzel, Eli Gilboa, Noam Federman, Anat Cohen and hundreds of other terrorists from outside of Hebron invaded Abu Seneneh Hill to force the government to re-occupy the hill. They shot and destroyed tens of Palestinian cars, shops and buildings, belonging to the Ebedo, Al-Kaod, Al-Shweqi, Al-Taweel, Al-Karaki, and Gannam families in the neighborhood of Abu Seneneh. The IDF soldiers joined the settlers in their the terrorist rally and went shooting at Palestinian houses together with them. As a result, the IDF declared Abu Seneneh as a military area during the terror rally. Abu Seneneh hill was under the full control of the Palestinian Authority. But nobody from the PA interfered the Jewish invasion or protected the Palestinian civilians who were attacked in their homes.

Traders standing on the street before their shops at the vegetable market after they were kicked out from them.

Joint Manipulative Activities of IDF and Settlers

In 2000, before the Intifada broke out, the Kahanist group forced the government to kick the Palestinians traders out of their shops at the vegetable market. The settler women lead daily provocative activities in the market, throwing the vegetable of the traders tables on the floor, damaging the fruits and the vegetables, throwing stones at the people and inventing that they were attacked by the Palestinians. Oriyah Pass, Anat Cohen, Sarah Marzel and other Jewish women were the leaders in these criminal activities.

Settlers inspecting the stolen shops of the vegetable market. Moshe Zar is seen looking into one shop front left.The Kahanist men in turn burnt the shops at the vegetable market the old city of Hebron. The brought some tables with books and posted them before the burnt and ransacked shops, and occupied the area. Itzik Pass was one among the terrorists who burnt and occupied the Palestinian shops, where his daughter Shalhevet was later murdered. These terrorist activities, fully supported by the Israeli military headquarters, ended in kicking the Palestinian vegetable merchants, the owners of the shops, out of their market.

The soldiers of the IDF on their part invented the game of throwing Molotov cocktails near the Jewish settlements in the city. Every two hours, the IDF and the police "had" to run to close the shops in the market near Beit Hadassa, Beit Romano, Abraham Avino, claiming that a Molotov cocktail was thrown near the settlements and the military posts. Some owners of Palestinian shops caught the IDF soldiers carrying the Molotov cocktails and throwing them near the area. Some IDF soldiers were hindered by the Palestinian shop owners from throwing the Molotovs near their shops. After the scandal was exposed in the media, the military commander of Hebron, Colonel Noam Tibon, issued a military order to close the streets of Al-Shallaleh behind Beit Hadassa, Al-Haddaden street, the Bab Al-Khan market behind Abraham Avino and Bab Al-Baladeiah market behind Beit Romano.

The Suspected Murder of Shalhevet Pass

The IDF military headquarters and the Jewish settlers were working together in Hebron to put an end of the "redeployment" agreement of Hebron. After the Intifada broke out, the IDF headquarters used Palestinian collaborators to implement their occupational projects. (One of them re-occupies Abu Seneneh hill, what was willed by the "Jewish Community"). The Israeli military Intelligence gave their orders to Palestinian collaborators to use Abu Seneneh hill (in name under the Palestinian control) to shoot towards the vegetable market under the Israeli control and to infiltrate the Palestinian resistance during the implementation of the orders. Some collaborators were given pistols by the Israeli military intelligence to do this. The collaborators infiltrated the resistance and started shooting from Abu Seneneh and from all the hilltops of Hebron which the IDF military wanted to re-occupy. The collaborator were shooting from the middle of the populated areas where no Jewish settler lived, but where some of Palestinian political leaders lived. The IDF were using the shooting of these collaborators to justify shelling, and destroying, all the active community projects, schools, organizations in the city and to assassinate the political leaders which the Israeli government somehow saw as being in the way, or which the settlers hated for whatever reason.

According to the "official version", Shelhevet was shot "by a sniper" and her death was blamed on Palestinians from Abu Seneneh hill, which her father and his Kahanist group just happened to have demanded the Israeli government re-occupy, (because they wanted it for themselves). But the true cause of the death of Shelhevet was never verified. What is known is that her death was used as an excuse to lock down the city, destroy and occupy the vegetable market and occupy Haret Abu-Seneneh. It is widely believed that the settlers themselves shot Shelhevet in order to have the "excuse" to take these two locations in the city, what they did not have before, and to get rid of a burden. Shalhevet Tehiya Pass, who was killed on March 26, 2001, was hydrocephalus; this information came from the settlers themselves, it leaked out. An Israeli peace activist who saw her body said that "the head was bigger than the body" or that the body was very small in proportion to her head, and also described her as "crippled". Now, six years after that incident, Itzik Pass has two more daughters and boy named David Tzuri - Tzur is Hebrew for "rock" or "stone". The terrorist Pass and his family now live in the shops of the Vegetable Market, the place where it is suspected that they planned and manipulated the death of their handicapped daughter, Shelhevet.

Shelhevet was 10 months when she died. She was buried on April 1, five days after her death. The family Pass, following discussions with Rabbis Moshe Levinger, Dov Lior and with other officials of the Kahanist group, announced their intention to delay the funeral of their daughter until the Israeli army recaptured the Abu Seneneh hill.

The settler's hid Shalhevets body until the IDF conceded them what they wanted. Some 20 Palestinians were reportedly wounded in the shelling of Abu Seneneh by the IDF after the death of Shalhevet. Hundreds of Palestinian houses were destroyed. A curfew and tightened closure were imposed on Hebron. The Palestinian residents of Abu Seneneh were ordered by the Israeli military headquarters to leave their homes. The military commander Noam Tibon spent the night at the Jewish settlement, with Itzik Pass. Early in the morning the IDF bombed the historical palace on the top of the Abu Seneneh hill, which belonged to the Amero family and were 39 Palestinians lived.

I Gave the Kahanist Terrorists a Lost Child

On the first of April, while Hebron was under a tightened curfew and while the Kahanist terrorists were preparing themselves for Shelhevets funeral, a Jewish child of three years got lost in the passages of the old market. A Palestinian woman saw the lost child entering the passage; she called me to go and to search for him. The woman was scared that the child would be killed by angry Palestinians. I searched for the Jewish child until I found him, I carried him on my arms. Some Palestinians who saw me from their windows were very angry, some of them said that the child deserved death, but I ignored the feelings of anger of my people. I decided to save the life this child. It was very difficult to send this Jewish child back to his family at Abraham Avino where the Kahanist terrorist group lived. The family of the child had harassed and stoned me several times. I called the military headquarter at Beit Ill, Brigadier Dov Tzadaka, but he hanged up when he heard my name, I called the Office of Colonel Noam Tibon, but they hanged up. I left a message at the telephone of Dov Tzadaka, after a while, all the military officers called me. (Were is the child, they asked me). I released the child at the entrance of the settlement. Colonel Noam Tibon called me to say thanks. At night After Shelhevets funeral, the Kahanist terrorist group bombed the Palestinian Kayial market using butane Gas bottles. Five Palestinian shops were destroyed.

Itzik Pass Arrested

In June 2001, shortly after Shelhevets death, an Arab vehicle was fired on outside the Jewish settlement of Ma'aleh Adumim, a Palestinian was killed. A group calling itself the "Shalhevet-Gilad Brigades" took credit of this terror action. Shelhevets father, Itzik Pass, who had murdered the Al-Tmezi family near Hebron changed the name of his terrorist "Committee for the Defense of the Roads" to that of his daughter: the terror cell was now called "Shalhevet-Gilad Brigades". Itamar Ben Gvir, Noam Federman, Baruch Marzel, Moshe Levinger are also suspected as members of Pass terror cell. According to Itamar Ben Gvir, the founder of the "Committee for the Defence of the Roads", there are over 5000 mobilized members in their group, among them 250 soldier. These news were published after the Ithna massacre on July 19, 2001.

Itzik Pass and his brother-in-law Matityahu Shvu. who murdered seven and injured over 19 near persons near Hebron were arrested on July 17 at the Hizmeh checkpoint in the West Bank while heading for Jerusalem. The car in which they were travelling contained eight "bricks" of explosives, which weighed a total of 40 kilograms. Prosecutor Dan Eldad said that the bricks had been stolen from the army. They were planning to blow up Palestinians schools, cars and organizations.

Itzik Pass, who is widely suspected of having murdered his hydrocephalus daughter Shelhevet, was later released by the Israeli authorities. Yitzhak Pass and his brother-in-law Matityahu Shvu from the illegal outpost of Havat Maon, were sentenced by the Jerusalem District Court on Thursday January 29, 2004 to only 15 months in prison each. But after the media brought the news of their conviction to the public and the issue had been forgotten, the terrorists were quietly released. On the other hand, when a Palestinian kills a settler in self-defence, he sentenced for life. Such are the racist laws of the State of Israel, which condone terrorism and every kind of crime from Jews but impose brutal punishments for insignificant acts on Palestinians.

Wounded Palestinian Babies Dead Palestinian Babies
These Palestinian children are the victims of Israeli terrorism.
Why is Israel still respected by the international community ?

-> Home (more articles)